Tuesday, August 23, 2016

4th Generation: Everett Alma Young-my maternal great grandpa (Grandma Gwen's father)

Everett Alma Young

16 September 1904 – 20 January 1982

My Great Grandpa Everett Alma Young died when I was 6 years-old, but as far as I know I never met him.  He is the father of my Grandma Gwen (Young) Mayberry.  He was married to Helen (McRae) , my Great Grandmother.  They divorced due to his mental instability as I recall.


This is actually the first photo I have ever seen of him.
He is about 19 or 20.   1923-1924 circa.

John Alma and Belinda Hovey Farr Young
Everett and Thelma Young.  About 1908

Everett Alma and Thelma Melvina Young,
James Ivan, John Alma and Belinda Hovey Farr Young
Iris Young.  About 1923-24


Marriage License & Certificate: McRae, Helen - Everett A Young

No comments:

Post a Comment